Anti-colic natural baby bottle by Élhée.
Equipped with an anatomical and anti-colic teat with Flow: Medium (M) ideal for breast or formula milk and water.
Safe, sensorial and beautifully designed, Élhée BibRond in medical grade silicone distinguishes itself by its pure lines, all in roundness, softness and suppleness to offer a special, tender moment of bonding with your baby.
A soft and velvety touch imitates a breastfeeding sensation.
Designed with the greatest respect of safety and hygiene standards for babies and infants, suitable from birth.
DETAILS FOR MOMS
The soft and extra-supple texture of the physiological teat provides your baby with a sensation that is similar to breastfeeding. The teat’s enlarged base in particular recreates a natural sucking position. Its adapted perforation regulates the flow according to the liquid contained in the bottle, which encourages your baby to exert the same sucking effort as while breastfeeding.
Bottles come with Teat Size 1 Medium Flow. For premature, breastfed or mixed feeding babies, we highly recommend to use Size 1 slow flow teats (available separately here), especially to avoid the risk of breast / teat confusion.
Élhée BibRond's patented design guarantees that the baby formula never comes into contact with any material other than the specially selected silicone. This medical grade silicone is naturally exempt from toxic substances such as PPA, PPS, lead, PVC, phthalate, nitrosamine, cadmium and heavy metals.
Bottle is available in two sizes (150ml or 240ml).
Both bottle sizes come with physiological teat Size 1 (0-6 months)/ Medium Flow.
To adapt to babies’ needs, the Élhée teats are available in 2 sizes and different flow rates (Slow, Medium or Fast). The baby’s flow preferences are usually related to how they breastfeed. Some are eager to eat, others need more time.
Product Details & Care
- Teat : Anatomical shape and anti-colic vent system – large wide neck. (available in 2 sizes and different flow rates)
- Ergonomic design : semi-rigid bottle for a perfect grip even by tiny hands
- Easycare : Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, sterilizer and bottle warmer safe. Please note both bottle and teats can be safely washed in the dishwasher placed in the upper rack. However, to make the teat last, we would recommend gentle hand-washing with mild detergent.
- Compliant with European (EN 14350-1 / 14350-2), American (FDA US-CPSIA-California PROP 65) and Canadian (SOR) standards
- Made in France with environmentally-friendly materials